Carmi Remedy’s Rx May 20th – June 16th Flyer Specials
June Specials for Carmi Remedy’s Rx Pharmacy in Penticton
Check out these savings in June! Now available on your smartphone! Focus on your healthy eyes with Vitalux tablets and Clear Eyes drops. Also check out products for pain relief, sleep aid, allergies, and much more! For more information on deals, please visit Carmi Remedy’s Rx Pharmacy located just up the road from Penticton Regional Hospital in the Carmi Medical Dental Building.
First Aid Kits for Travel
Packing a mini first aid kit can be convenient and less expensive than having to source items when travelling. Consider including these items:
- pain reliever, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen
- anti-nausea medicine to prevent motion sickness, such as dimenhydrinate
- anti-diarrheal, such as loperamide
- antibiotic cream or ointment to prevent infection from minor cuts
- adhesive bandages
- sunscreen, SPF 30 or higher
- insect repellent
- hand sanitizer
For more information about travelling with medications, adjusting your medications for time zone changes, and medication precautions in extreme climates, please talk to your Carmi Remedy’s Rx pharmacist.